Dear Sir / Madam
In connection with the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( general regulation on data protection) of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE.L No. 119, p. 1) - hereinafter referred to as "Regulation", "GDPR" or "GDPR Regulation", POLOT Jerzy Furtak, with based in Lublin, is required to obtain your consent to the acquisition and processing of personal data.
Bearing in mind the above, we kindly ask you to read the following consent clauses and possible data entry and consent, but we would like to remind you that the consent (consents) is always voluntary, however, it may condition the conclusion of the contract, provision of the service or making an attempt to contact or take a specific action by representatives of Mr. Jerzy Furtak, a sole trader under the company: POLOT Jerzy Furtak, address: ul. Jasna 6; 20 - 077 Lublin, entered into CEIDG, NIP: 712-106-41-49, REGON: 431149228.
Clause of consent to the processing of personal data
- Consent no.1 - I hereby declare that I voluntarily transfer and consent to the processing of my personal data (name (s), surname, date of birth or PESEL number, address of residence (street from number, postal code, city, country), telephone number, e-mail address, number of an identity document (identity card or passport), citizenship, gender, date of issue and validity of an identity document), in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) of 27 April 2016. (Official Journal UE.L No. 119, p. 1) by Mr. Jerzy Furtak, a sole trader under the name: POLOT Jerzy Furtak, address: ul. Jasna 6, 20-077 Lublin, entered into CEIDG, NIP: 712-106-41-49, REGON: 431149228. (hereinafter referred to as: Administrator).
Purposes of processing
The data will be processed for the purposes of:
a.make a flight reservation,
b. issuing an air ticket,
c. issuing a ferry ticket,
d. making a hotel reservation,
e. making a car rental reservation,
f. issuing an insurance policy and obtaining insurance protection - in the field of travel insurance,
g. online check-in,
h. transfer your data to cooperating or authorized entities,
i. providing marketing or promotional information,
j. ensure that the Adminsitrator complies with applicable law,
k. financial, customs and tax and accounting reporting,
l. settlements and recording settlements.
Please be advised that the administrator of your data, within the meaning of the Regulation, is Jerzy Furtak, a one-man entrepreneur under the name POLOT Jerzy Furtak, address: ul. Jasna 6, 20-077 Lublin, entered into CEIDG, NIP: 712-106-41-49, REGON: 431149228. Current contact with the Administrator can be found on the website www.polot.eu.
Data Protection Officer
- Please be advised that the Data Protection Officer at the Administrator at the time of granting this consent is Ms. Barbara Szkodziak, who can be contacted: by phone: 507 964 297, by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of a change of the Personal Data Protection Officer, current data of the Data Protection Officer can be found on the website: www.polot.eu or in the register kept by the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
We also inform you that your data may (if necessary and justified) be transferred to:
- IATA (International Air Transport Association), based in Geneva (Switzerland), address: 33 Route de l'Aéroport, PO Box 416, Geneva 15, Switzerland;
- AMADEUS Polska Sp. z o.o., seated in Warsaw, Aleje Jerozolimskie 142b; 02-305 Warsaw, KRS: 0000183867; NIP: 526-00-11-693;
- ferry carriers;
- car rental companies;
- insurers (in order to obtain an offer to provide insurance protection, obtain insurance cover);
- offices (as required by law);
- entities acting for or on behalf of the entities referred to above;
- entities providing accounting services for the Administrator;
- entities providing legal services to the Administrator.
Due to the nature of the services provided and cooperation with the IATA association, the methods of data sharing described in this document may include data transfer outside the European Economic Area (EEA) - if required due to the nature of the service. The IATA association fulfills the personal data protection requirements (GDPR) provided for by the law of the Swiss Confederation, which ensure a level of protection not lower than that provided for in the provisions of the GDPR (see: http://www.iata.org/ Pages / privacy.aspx).
Time of personal data processing
Personal data will be processed for the period of the Administrator's activity on the market and the pursuit of the purposes for which the data was made available (as long as it is necessary, justified and legally permissible).
Rights of the data subject
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to perform the contract with the Administrator, and failure to provide it may result in the Administrator's inability to fulfill the contractual service.
- Please be advised that the data subject has the right to request the Administrator to access personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
- The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in connection with the breach of personal data protection.
Consents to the transfer and processing of data for marketing purposes
- Consent no. 2 - I agree to receive from the Administrator, as well as from processing entities that will process data on behalf of the Administrator, commercial information by land mail.
- Consent No. 3 - I agree to receive from the Administrator, as well as from processing entities that will process data on behalf of the Administrator, commercial information by electronic means, including e-mail, to the provided my electronic address, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- Consent no. 4 - I consent to the use of telecommunications end devices for direct marketing purposes (including telephone calls, SMS and MMS) by, as well as by processors who, on behalf of or for the benefit of the Administrator, they will process data in accordance with the provisions of the Act of July 16, 2004 - Telecommunications Law (i.e. Journal of Laws 2017, item 1907 as amended).
Possibility to withdraw consent
This consent may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
………………………………………………………………… ......................... ..........................